Sunday 6 March 2011

New Boots and Panties

Three weeks to the day since we got home and today was only the 2nd time the sun shone! Time is getting pretty tight for the final few crag-shots for Peak Limestone, but the forecast better, we might make just make it - Dovedale and Chee Dale beckon.
I needed some new rock shoes so popped over to Outside. Stanage was pretty busy but the Burbage area was mobbed. In the end I couldn't decide between the Evolves, 5.10s and Mad Rocks, so I bought them all! I also picked up a copy of the new Stetind Area guide - interesting stuff.
A couple of nice days helped, excellent light and early starts means most of the crag shots are in the bag now. Paddling the river in Cheedale was a 'cool' experience, I got some strange looks!

No comments:

Ch Ch Ch Changes

The progress from my severe spinal stenosis back in December/January continues, though at times it feels pitifully slow - though of course i...