Saturday 5 January 2008

Happy New Year

Colin and Dave Gregory arrive on the first day of the year and we had two busy days on the rock before the rain set in! A couple of damp days gave me chance to crack on with Northern England (not long now!) and check the local Decathlon where I discovered three climbing guides I hadn't come across before - including one the are right behind the pad. The lads did a bit of local logging to keep the home fires burning.
During a drier spell we tried one of the cliffs, nice red granite, well-bolted and in a sea-side setting - very pleasant. The weather hasn't been the best - but I have done 20 more routes than I would have in the UK!

No comments:

Ch Ch Ch Changes

The progress from my severe spinal stenosis back in December/January continues, though at times it feels pitifully slow - though of course i...